Saturday, January 9, 2010

Love Manila

You've got to hand it to those Filipinos, they love their fashion. And they're not like the other Asian countries like Japan and China, they're not just obsessed with luxury brand names. I spent the holidays in Manila, and made a little discovery...


Here's a snap of my cousin, Mariana. I was loving this outfit:




Blazer, Coexist 
Black slacks, Michael Kors
Patent black pumps, Michael Antonio


The whole outfit was great. But the cut of the jacket made it. It's by a Filipino label, Coexist.  So far its been the best smaller designer that I've seen in Asia. Not only are the designs good, but the fabrics are good quality too. I'm no expert, but in my opinion this is what the Singapore labels lack; good fabric. Here are some of their other pieces that I like:

I like the leather detail, the print, and the sleeves.
Hot shoulders.




You can find more on their website, www.coexistonline.multiply.com/ 
It's not the most professional website, but the content is there.


Freya xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment