Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm leaving on Jet Plane (to New York, NY)


Clearly I can't stay away. Here's a little piece that I like to call "what's in my suitcase for my trip," it's an original title.


I always pack shoes first. From left to right; Loefller Randall, Pierre Hardy, and of course those fave BB's (Burberry Boots).



I want to zoom in on my Pierre Hardy's. Aren't they just something? And they're comfy too...oh Pierre, quel génie....




And now for the pièce de résistance...ze clothes. This is the goodstuff. Frankly, I couldn't lay all the clothes out and get a decent pic. So I'm showing a snapshot of the best and the bestest. 


Clockwise; Camel coat with fox collar, vintage. Nude corset dress, Alexander Wang. Black dress, Camilla and Marc. Grey backless t-shirt, OAK. Black leatheresque trousers, April 77. Black leather skirt, vintage Versace. Denim corset, Alexander Wang. Fox shawl, vintage. Peeping grey skirt above the bags, vintage Alaïa. 

And some close-ups and another lil peep "inside my suitcase."



I am beyond excited to wear some wintry wonders. I always say...if you can't wear fur there, don't live there. And now I'm living in Singapore. God I miss fur. I could wear fur morning, noon and night -- the softness, the warmth, and beauty. Oh fur how I will love thee for evermore. I'm so dedicated to my fur, I found this lovely little bag from Bimba and Lola (oh and its rabbit, in case you wanted to know). So now I can wear fur even when the Singapore Sun is blazing and its a million degrees outside.





Freya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment