Monday, February 1, 2010

Fruits

I got sick in NY, which is why I've been away for so long. Anyway, en route back to sunny Singapore I had a stopover at Tokyo Narita airport. I love stopping over in Tokyo, its my favourite airport because I get to stock up on Japanese magazines. I don't speak Japanese, so its all about the pictures!! Anyway, I picked up a fruits magazine. It focuses on Japanese street fashion, it's sort of a magazine form of the Sartorialist. Its amazing.


On a side note I've always wondered why the Japanese are fixated by fruits... They love their fruits in fashion and they love their actual fruits! Japanese-grown mellons can retail for 50 bucks, its crazy!! I still haven't figured out this fixation...but I love the magazine and their fruits!













More Fruits!! An actual category in the style section. You know like prints, or safari... fruits?!? 





















Freya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment