Sunday, February 21, 2010

Homage to my old Boss

Peter Som has emerged from the financial crisis beautifully. Although they hit some rough times through the economic crisis in 2009 -- he is back and better than ever. The S/S 2010 collection was pretty nice, but the latest A/W 2010-11, woweee. I really loved it. The colours were so refreshing, and vibrant -- not the usual winter black and grey. And the fabrics, - the fur, the texture, the print. Love love love. And it's edgier than usual, which I am obviously a huge fan of. Well done Peter!!



















Freya xx



2 comments:

  1. WOWWW, this collection looks amazing!! Thanks for putting it to my attention, I wish you were still working there so you could bag me some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mix of textures and colour really are incredible-what an artist!

    ReplyDelete