Friday, April 23, 2010

AHHH they've arrived!!!!



Oh hi sweet loves. Spring is upon us, and I felt inspired. I don't know what it is, but Burberry Prorsum's footwear has hit the nail on the head again. Oh Christopher Bailey, I love you. Being in Sing Sing, all luxury is marked up up up. So I ingeniously purchased these from the UK website and had a friend deliver them to my door in Singapore. No international delivery charges, thanks.

Aren't they pretty? The buyer's in London favoured the flesh coloured version, but ya know, beige is too pretty for me. Love the black. Can't wait to debut these babies this weekend. I just bought a tripod, so stay posted for some self-styled self-portraits.

Oh I'm going to Tokyo next month, also known as Mecca. Lots to come in the next few weeks with fashion week and my pilgrimage!!

Much love

Freyaaa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment