Thursday, September 24, 2009

Obsession

I have been completely obsessed with these Burberry Prorsum leather ankle boots ever since I layed eyes on them one fateful summer day in late August. 



Of course, I have yet to find them in Singapore. I might just have to save up for November when I go back to NYC for thanksgiving. 

Burberry Prorsum has done some amazing things for this fall, I'm a huge fan of Christopher Bailey. His  Spring 2010 collection recently hit the London Runways, with even more success. For photographs follow the link: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/S2010RTW-BURBERRY. I want to show you some of my favourite pieces from the show, but today the spotlight is on my soon-to-be boots!

Until next time!!

Freya xx




PS Its Formula 1 this weekend in Singapore, and yesterday evening I spotted Pharrell in Fendi in Takashimaya! He was rolling 7 deep, and was looking at the most overly-embellished bags for his lady friend.


* Photo from http://www.net-a-porter.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment