Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blueprint

Blueprint was an expo for up-and-coming designers/brands...Saturday was open to the public, so I headed all the way out to the Pit building to check it out. My long lost friend from Milan happened to be there working for this really interesting brand that she's re-launching, NSHA. I really like the collection, I've got my eye on a couple of pieces. This collection is actually designed by Erika Kurihara, i-D magazine's ex-fashion editor. She's pretty awesome, half swedish, half japanese, it seems like style is in her blood. It shows in her collection. These are a few of my favourite things:











































And then those shoes, I LOVE them. I don't think they're for sale sadly. Have a look at the website: http://www.nsha.com/2010/index.html . Check out the Khlang heading, it takes you to this beautiful video, something different for their marketing campaign...

Much love, 

Freya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment