Friday, May 14, 2010

Hisui

I checked out La Foret mall, to see what all the hype is about...ITS AMAZING. Anyway as I made my rounds, I stumbled upon this shop called H.P France exclusive on the 2.5th floor. Bad name, great store. They sell clothes designed by Japanese designers who have a connection to France -- either they design there or they show there. Here is the website if you want to have a look, http://www.hpfrance.com/index-ja.html. So I picked out a few things to try on, nothing very exciting. But the shop girl starts pulling all these other items for me to try. I sort of looked at most of it and was thinking "okayyy these are going to make me look like a tent." I'm sooo foreign to the Japanese way of dressing, she chose some very interesting materials, a cardigan that looked like a rug, a lot of loose fitting tops, and these weird trousers that had this sort of bubble on the pockets. The trousers, I was convinced would make my thighs look gigantic. But since I had the time, and I was in Tokyo for the first time...I decided be open, and I'm so happy I did!! The result was awesome, I looked japanese. And those trousers are actually amazing, I ended up buying them!! One brand that she put me in, which I LOVE (but sadly is out of my budget), is Hisui. His S/S 2010 collection was being sold exclusively at HP...SOOOO beautiful. They gave me a look book since I seemed so sad when I couldn't bring any of his creations home. I suppose at least I can stare longingly at these pictures instead...




Here's the link to the website if you want to learn more http://www.00s-s.com/hisui/01.html 

More on Tokyo to come!! 

Much love 

Freya 
xx

2 comments: